Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Information to Give out on the Internet

Do not panic. Recently.....
Some people like to give out their A/S/L. THIS IS NOT OKAY FOR ANYONE TO DO. Unless, you know, you've seen this person already and know them. The correct way to handle any situation where someone asks this personal information is:
Ask why they want this information.
Politely refuse to give them your personal information.
Remember Picoans(?) that if this person is your friend, they will not need to know every single thing about you. Every avatar is there for one single purpose : To play the game, to have fun exploring, and to make new friends.
But making new friends does not mean giving out this info.
Or you can do what I do! Which is:
Oh okay I'll tell you! My address is where I live, my phone number goes to my phone, my e-mail address lets people send me messages, my name is what people call me, I look like a human, I'm tall enough to reach the dinner table, my age refers to my date of birth, my birthday is celebrated each year, my hair is a color, my eyes are a color, my skin is a color. I hope this was good enough for you to come and find me!

Lolz! But seriously remember ; there are lots of things to say to other people that do not involve your personal life. Not everyone out there is a good person who wants to, idk, be your BF/GF, or see you play soccer, ETICA! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY SAY! BE SAFE AND DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFORMATION!
Okay Byeza Cya Next Post!!!

2 comments: