Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Sunday, January 9, 2011

COOL CHAT HISTORY GLITCH

Recently.....
Someone showed me this cool trick. If you put a / and you have no spaces when ur saying something, it will not show up in chat history, for some reason. Maybe its because some stuff of Pico starts that way, such as /nekohebi and /conf. Who knows? I tried it out with my friend Barney and I guess now he's telling the whole world :P I know I was not the first one to discover this, but I forgot who taught it to me, because I forget almost anything that happens in about 24 hours. -.-" Just the little stuff I guess. I just wanted to share it with you. Next time try typing /thiswillnotshowupinchathistroy and check it. Remember use / and NO SPACES! Okay Byeza Cya Next Post!

3 comments:

  1. I think Britney showed it to you because she showed it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >:O HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! ANDDD WHEN YOU WERE THERE I WROTE /this willnotshowupinchathistory!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel not signed in :PJanuary 11, 2011 at 1:23 PM

    sozzy i forgot :P

    ReplyDelete