Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Agreement and Abandonment

Recently.....
I was reading some new posts on blogs I follow. And Ora's post really got to me. It was true. WHERE IS EVERYBODY?!!?  I know there are time differences so I try to go on late. Are they just all on a private setting? Why are people bored out of their minds of Pico? There's lots to do. Well, maybe if your me, but you know what I mean. I think.....
I barely see any of my friends anymore. Like
Hayley
Breezy
Lili

Oh and Sam logs on like once a day then 2 minutes later logs off again. I've had a feeling of dull boringness sometimes too. Like, sometimes, I only go on Pico so I can talk with my friends or something like that. I hope they add some new things soon.

ARE YOU BORED TOO? Try some of these things:
1. Make new friends. Go up to a person wearing wicked clothes and just be like "Nice outfit" and see if they talk back. I made Anita a friend of mine. Remember that post? A long time ago?
2. Help a newbie. Go up to a newbie and be like "Sorry to tell you this dude, but your clothes SUCK." If they don't know where to BUY clothes, show them how. Actions too.
3. Learn a new language. Go up to one of your friends on Pico who speak a different language. I'm willing to teach Spanish. :P
Ooh and make up new Games! Movies, plays, parties, superhero powers, ETICA!!
Okayz Byeza Cya Next Post!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah SOMETIMES I go on Private because sometimes I need to finish my bar, but people tell me to change my clothes so yeah :P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Molly, it's Breezy on her iPod Touch. Congrats on getting one yourself! Sorry I was barely on, I was sooo busy. See you soon! 
    -Suki/Breezy/Fiz 
    ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

    ReplyDelete