Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Monday, January 17, 2011

SNNOORINNG BORRINNG!

Recently,
Pico, you make me want to *yawn* There is nothing new or EXCITING going on. =(  Except for maybe the opening of some parks and that clothing expansion. I need a TRADING SYSTEM! I need expansion to cost LESS GUMMIES! I need all these things. I have found some temporary game to occupy my mind with though.No one goes on anymore. Gosh, all I'm doing in this post is complaining. O_O Let's talk about the positives.....
1. That music park just opened!
2. That clothing expansion just came in!
3. I got an Ipod Touch!
4. I got wi-fi!
5. I got a $25 dollar Itunes Gift Card!!
6. I finished a book I was reading!
7. Uh...uh....  I ate some cookies!
8. ........
9.........
10.... *silence*
SEE!? LOOK AT ALL THOSE POSITIVE THINGS! :D
Uh, okay Byeza Cya Next Post!

1 comment:

  1. LOL It's like I'm the only one without an iPod Touch XD. OMG! Kiki hiccuped :O! It sounds like a bubble popping! It's so cute :D (So off topic XD)!

    ReplyDelete