Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Interesting Story for ALL to read!

Recently....
I went to this place at this time on this day. I saw a girl who has a name and she was doing something. I felt an emotion and I decided to do something. We ended up having a kind of time together. Then we went somewhere next to this place on this street. Then we met this guy who is called something. He did this kind of trick, and we responded in a way. Then we all went into this store that sells a kind of clothing and bought hats with nice colors on them. We went to this park from a country and had a kind of food that you eat. Then we went to a room and had a kind of gathering with people we know. We then said goodbye.

:D
Okay Byeza Cya Next Post!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Mine -

    LA LA LA WEE!!! I LIKE PIE MAN YO MAN... YO HIZA PEOPLE!!!

    The End. They lived happily ever after :D.

    ReplyDelete