Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Cast Call

Here are the cast in my movie, plus the spots available. I will also post who is trying out for the available spots.
The Furry Hat Group(FHG):
Furry Hat Group Leaders: Mel Molly and Hayley ♥ Yum
Other Furry Hat Group Members: fairysnow
                                                    Breezy
                                                  
Butler: Jeremy_1998
Evil Hippie Girlfriend: Mcdonalds
Backup ninja/pirates:♥Barney♥
                                Sam

7 comments:

  1. "Evil Hippie GF: Mcdonalds + Bubbles + maybe Sam if she wants to"

    Um I guess? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol what are the Furry Hat people? Cause I don't have furry hats :P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the furry hat ppl r people who DESPISE furry hats! XD

    ReplyDelete