Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Newbie Racism and Pico Poverty

Recently......
I have been concerned and Newbie Racism and Pico Poverty. They are both kind of related, as they both concern money.
Newbie Racism
Many people have no respect for new players that come to our Pico community. These new players, or newbies as we call them, do not get much of a warm welcome at their start of Pico. Just because all these players seem to only have 3 LAME tops and 3 BORING bottoms does not mean they are not different from us. They may like the same things we do. Obviously, until the newbies find better clothes, they will be shunned from the Pico world. Now, I'm not completely siding with all of them. After 30 days, I think you should be able to find yourself some decent clothes and have a nice amount of friends. Some don't. But some people could treat them with more respect. I'm not saying all of you are doing this. And I'm not saying I don''t do it once in a while XD But I think this is a topic we really need to focus on.

Pico Poverty
This is what most people on Pico care about:
1. How much money you have
2. How much gold you have
3. How much clothes you have
4. If your room is expanded or not
These are the rich people. The ones that make me feel poor just by looking at them from a distance. Don't get me wrong. I'm not like my friend Dani is. I'm middle class, I guess. But most of the time people just compare their houses to mine, compare their money to mine, and walk away. Again, not everyone does this. But lots of people do. Tell me, does it really matter how much money I have? How big my house is? No, it does not. >:P

That's all I wanted to say. The next post is for my movie!!

5 comments:

  1. I agree. ^.^'
    I'm perfectly happy with my little house.
    However, although it sounds strange, I become more angry when people call me 'rich'...because I'm seriously not. I just happen to get some extra money on birthdays or holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lollz some people call me poor because I don't wear as much clothes (Yes I wear Tops and Bottoms) as other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People always judge me by my looks... Most of the time they call me a "stuck up rich girl" and I'm like ahem? And plus, most of my best friends on Pico don't have as much clothes as other picos, and it's okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and plus, they should see me... Whenever I get 100 gummies, I always immediately do gacha. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So True!!! Its All Like on The Pico Profile There Like Imma A V.I.P! And When The Brag In Mah Face Im Just Mad So All I Can I Dont I Never Asked.. Ill Never Asked just Cuz You Spend Your Money ion A Game And Look Better Doesnt Mean Your The Best.... Cuz I Have Some Newbie Friends And There Funny Ccuz The Also Agree... AAh Sure Imma A Newbie....... They Say<<.... And Yeah Smantha Is My Friend And She Isnt Ruse Or Mean She's Really Nice If You Get Too Know Her........
    Just Tell Them To Back Off...

    ReplyDelete