Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MULITPLE EVENTS!!

Recently.....
I headed to New York City Downtown ( Since I am New Yorkan,I love to check out the New York places on Pico) and a new shop opened!! YAY!! Here are some pictures :
 
Click to view larger. Also, I GET A TOKEN TOMMOROW!!! YAY!! See that stuff circled in red? That's what I know is a definite NEED/WANT OF MINE. The stuff circled in blue is a NOT deifinite NEED/WANT. What should I get, it's all so great! Every time I'm close to getting a token, something new comes out! Next item: 
NEW CHANGES TO PROFILE PAGES!! 
Languages, country, the works ^_< . Obviously, this is not MINE O.O. Oh,and HAPPY OLIVER is going around again guys! Well, thats it for now. BYE CYA NEXT POST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment