Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Sunday, September 12, 2010

2 topics

If you read Awesome Pico or Pico Crazy, you know that brit and hayhay arent writing alot about pico, which is tottaly cool. I decided to write about pico and my own life.
Soooooo Today i got a pico wig. Its soo cool check it, i look so different.
:D
Anyway, also I told you I had a sister,Monica. Well, I also have a brother (Mark) My family likes to keep the M-name-thingy. Sooooo..... yesterday Monica was like
Monica: Mel(she doesnt call me Mel, she calls me by my real name) can you take me to the park?
(Park is 2 blocks away) Me: Umm yeah let me finish my bar on pico first (My bar was up to 990)
Monica: Kay(goes to read my old magazine -.-)
*I finish my bar*
Me: Kay, lets go
*we go to the park and then to the swings.. and i see people i know O.O*
Me: Monica, have your cell on you I'm going over there kay?
Monica: Whatever *swings*
Me: *goes over to friend* Hi Danii!
Danii : Hey Mel(not calling me Mel) I brought Darwin over here. Did you bring Momo?(nickname for Monica that Monica hates :P)
Me: *points to Monica. Darwin runs over there -.-*
*Me and Danii go over to the fake houses for kids, cuz Danii told me she brought her brother, Max, too. We play with him in the fake house. My cell rings. Monica and Darwin want ice cream. We head over there with Max. I have 3 bucks, Danii has a 5. We buy ice cream. We eat it on a bench.*
Danii : *checks her watch* Its 7 already, cmon Dary. cmon Maxi lets go.
Darwin +Max: AWWWWWWWW
*Danii leaves with darwin and max*
Me: I guess we should go too
*we go back home*
Okay thats enough of that -.- Ill right more later CYA NEXT POST!!!

9 comments: