Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Thursday, September 23, 2010

SHES ON A RAMPAGE O.O

So, recently............
Me: Hey Monica, wanna go get iceys(not ice cream) at the corner?
Monica: NO
(a few seconds later after dissapointment because of no ice cream, then idea)
Me: Fine, I'll just go with MARRRKKKKK.........
Monica: FINE IM COMING!!!!
Me: Sheesh, dont have to yell or anything.
By this time, I figure Monica is in a BAD mood. Why, I have NO IDEA O.O
So, I ask my mom, she says yes, hands us money, we go go go. Okay, so now, we're at the counter. Me and Mark raced(Monica just walked sullenly)
Ice-cream selling lady(ICSL) : What flavor would you like? (In spanish)
Mark: Cherry (boring)
Me:  Coconut white (:P)
Monica : THE YELLOW ONE!!!
Me and Mark go something like this (O.O) and the lady goes something like this (O.o) The lady was probably thinking -Oh,no what a bad kid :P-
She gives us the ice-cream. Oh, I forgot to mention, to make Monica feel better, I gave her the money to carry. She likes to carry the money but today she just said "whatever" -.-.
So, Monica, like, licks her spoon (O.o) and gives the lady 3 bucks.
ICSL: Thank you
Monica : Whatever ( sorta the spanish whatever. remember, we were all talking in Spanish.)
While we are walking back
Me: Why are you in such a bad  mood?
Monica : NONE OF YOUR FRICKIN BUSINESS.
I go sorta like (O.O) and say
Me: WHAT!? It is my business if you're gonna be semi-rude to the ice cream lady.
Monica just runs off, and her ice cream drops :P.
So, she starts walking again and we catch up. Shes all angry. She just wasted a dollar on ice cream shes not eating XD. So, she takes MARK'S ICEY (o.O)
Mark : HEY!!!
Monica : TOO BAD!
Me: Monica give Mark back his ICEY!! NOWW!!
So, people are basically looking at us (o.O) possibly thinkin -WOAH. WHOS RAISING THESE KIDS?-
So, I grabbed the icey from Monica and gave it back to Mark.
Me: Here ya go Markymark.
-Mark starts to lick his icey again. I like using the spoon :/ -
Monica is all mad and angry and cross and all that stuff when we get back to the house -.- I tell meh mom ALLL ABOUT IT, and she ground Monica. I think -SCORE!- and Monica is probably thinking -SNITCH- but I DONT CARE!! :P So,Monica is probably gonna get me back. But I WILL find out whats been bothering her.... okay BYE CYA NEXT POST!

2 comments:

  1. lol thats how i act all the time, so it's normal for me. maybe everyone is so annoying and deaf and stupid? that's what's bothering me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it... WHAT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY HOMEWORK I'M SUPPOSED TO DO???

    ReplyDelete