Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, September 24, 2010

I FIGURED IT OUT!!

Recently............
Monica : JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
I just go all wide-eyed and leave the room. I FIGURED IT OUT WHY. She told me when I said " DONT GIVE ME THAT ATTITUDE MONICA JUST TELL ME WHATS WRONG! I DEMAND TO KNOW. Obviously, I said this in the nicest way possible. I just WANTED to say that XD. So, Monica told me thats its for alot of reasons. Here's a list. Oh, joy -.-
1. Pico - She's mad brit keeps calling her Momo and that I told her about it. I say sorry ^_< . Actually I dont like Brit calling me Melon. So thats why I dont really talk to Brit.
2. School - Too many tests which I understand I have a few next week, like 1 in each subject -.- . Also, some kid named James keeps talking to her and shes trying to be nice but hes just so boring and ugly, its,like, a mission if she gets out of the cafeteria and whatever.
3. Family - Just ticked off that Mark keeps getting to the cookie bin first, so he gets the best cookies XD Also, since she got grounded about the icey thing and the ICSL thing( post b4 this 1) no more Tv and Computer 4 her, which sucks because she has an account on almost everything, so I just log in and get the daily dollars 4 her, you know? Im so nice XD
And thats it. Ok ok not like, OH WOW THATS IT, but like ,OK IM GONNA END THIS POST. so..... BYE CYA NEXT POST!

2 comments:

  1. ....whattt melonsss are good. actually i never ate a melon before. but melonsss are YUMMEH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... TELL MOMO I LIKE PIE!!! She'll understand :D.

    ReplyDelete