Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

VOICE CHATTING WITH BRIT AND HAYHAY!

I was like, on google stuff, and I see google talk and I'm like  "ooooo, intresting" clicky, dowload. But I need people to talk to. So, I tell hayhay to dowload it. Also, Brit. We talking. Then we call each other(webcamy style) To answer hayhay's question in her last post about chatting with me, her voice did not dissapoint me as she would think. It sounded alot like my friend's Catey and Danii mixed togeetthherrr :D And brit sounds okay too. They dont sound evil XD Now..... RANDOM PIC!
This is recent picture of my house. That is INSIDER INFO. Only my friends  get in there O.O 
Recently I put some swings in......but, this is as recent as it gets.... I usually leave it like this...OKAY BYE CYA NEXT POST!!!

4 comments: