Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, September 17, 2010

We tried, maybe we'll try again

Me and hayhay tried to make a blog together. But Hayhay is still writing on her blog. O.O Maybe she forgot or something. But i realized. I love my blog. We have so much history together.People can join my blog if they want, but I love my blog and I'm not giving it up. I've worked too hard to start anew. In other news, Edo has opened. New food, new actions, clothes, and STARS. I only need to see the ghost. For more info, see Picostyle . Heres a link to the page if you want to see it. http://picostyle.blogspot.com/2010/09/picostyle-preview-edo.html that link over there leads the best blog EVAH!! :D Also, i bought the edo dance. REMEMBER.... EDO DANCE DOES NOT EQUAL SEEING THE GHOST. It has to be night 4 that. From about 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. I havent seen it yet. Darn.  But heres some pics of me doing the Edo Dance, which is called Ee ja nai ka.
It looks sorta freaky at the end O.O. Next dreams include : Being a guest blogger(ANYWHERE). Also, be sure to head over to the Caribbean Bar. They sell juices and apples now! Kay, bye! CYA NEXT POST

2 comments:

  1. Lol you COULD be a guest blogger on mine, but you probably don't want to XD.

    ReplyDelete