Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Saturday, October 2, 2010

People that have supported me through my WHOLE blogging life!!! :)

Recently, I have been thinking of the people that help me,encourage me, and always read my blog(or most of the time anyways XD)

Hayley: THANK YOU SO MUCH HAYLEY! YOU ARE ZEH AWESOMEST!! Thanks for giving me food when I needed it, and always reading my blog and looking at my comments! YOU DESERVE ALL OF THE AWESOME COMMENTS YOU GET! Video chatting with you has been the greatest, especially when I heard the violin and saw how cute Kiki was :P

Brittzy : YOUR NOT PUPPLE, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY! XD Thanks for the food and reading my blog and telling me about others! YOU DESERVE ALL YOUR VIEWS!!! Video chatting with YOU was the best, I'm jealous of your hair! XD

Toffee Pie : Since the beginning, when you were Fizzy Coke and I was Melangel, we have been friends since I STARTED pico! You make me laugh always! Even though the time difference is extreme since your in England, we always make time for each other!

THE PICOSTYLE TEAM: For always saying my blog rocks and letting me talk with you.Even though we all know I am much younger than you, you treat me as if I am an equal, for which I am glad :). Special shoutouts to GEMMY AND PINKY!!!

Sweet_Mom: Thank you for the support and putting me in one of your posts :). For this I thank you and hope we can be better friends.You have the fashion sense I wish I had, and also the perspective + the artistic talent!

If there are more I did not name, please tell me!(I'm VERY forgetful) And finally, for all my fans out there that keep reading. WISH YOU ALL THE BEST ! Okay, BYE CYA NEXT POST!

12 comments:

  1. awh thx!! :) but what?!?! my hair?!?!? what does that have to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot Mah Pie named Pie! *pets Pie* Don't feel bad Pie... *eats* Oh ok it doesn't matter now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so straight and nice and angles your face i dont know how u do it! sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, but my cookie feels left out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *eats* Who were we talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I see how it is!! 'n'
    Just kidding. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh fizzy me forgot you! see i told you i was forgetful1

    ReplyDelete
  8. XOX You and your blog are AMAZING! XOX
    Keep up the good work <3

    ReplyDelete