Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Its probably my time to go...

Recently......
 *clicky click on my own computer*
Me: DIE KRACKEN DIE!(Wizard 101)
Its just that addicting :(  Maybe it IS my time to leave my blog, to a rare minimum. Or,to leave pico? :( I dont know. Oh and,
Anyways, tell me what you really think. I know I'll have people our there who want me to leave, but WHO CARES?! [HATERZ(nahjk :P)] Okay, BYE!(DONT KNOW IF ILL CYA NEXT POST!)

13 comments:

  1. NOOO!!! WHO WILL FEED HAYLEY PIE?!??!!??!!? SHE WILLZ EAT ME IF SHE STARVING!!!! >:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haz bettah idea than no bloggah and quit Pico. You should gimme pie and then leave. Lol jk :P! BUT WHY??? *Runs around Molly screaming, "WHY???"*

    ReplyDelete
  3. STAY I say :), you are an amazing blogger!!! I would miss your blog and you ALOT!!! LoVe YoU <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i just am not intrested as i used to be.... when i started i was hyped up.. thus 43 posts... september rolled around and i was still in my groove(XD!!) thus 21 posts... but now, there are just 5 october posts and they oct. is ending :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. no.... i dont think im staying hayhay : (

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made you post. I iz interesting XD? Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Drags Molly to keyboard and types random stuff* There :D!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Demands Molly gives pie and starts randomly typing again* :D.

    ReplyDelete