Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, October 22, 2010

GOODBYE TO ALL MY FANS!!!!(plus everyone else)

Recently, I've just had this urge to go. I don't know why :( I want all my friends who weren't online at the time to know I loved them all! To livvy, I know you don't want me here anymore, but thats not why I decided to leave.(Peer pressure doesnt affect me) Remember hayhay, I'll go on google talk alot. To brit too. To the whole Picostyle gang(which includes sweet mom): I'll miss you forever! : ) And to all my fans, THANK YOU FOR READING ALL POSTS AND GOING UP TO ME SAYING YOU LOVED MEH BLOG!
OKAY BYE NO MORE POSTS! 
PS: If i am online, thats only cuz GG made me because thats the only way we connect when she moved ; ) 
I LOVE YOU!!!

30 comments:

  1. Yes it was ; if you want, you can give me a good reason for leaving XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Youz friendyz willz miss having food? Lol jk. They will miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe sometimes, hayhay. Just to see how they're doing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. D: You changed your name? Oh yeah I'm putting D: before everything because you iz quit D:.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesh i did hayhay ; since im leaving i just want almost everything out in the open ; EXCEPT meh pictah

    ReplyDelete
  6. D: Lol XD. Zat's ok. You haz pie? Lol jk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT WHY U LEAVING!this makes meh sad ='(

    crys

    meh really really REALLY gunna miss u mel ima put u on ma blog so u will beh there foreva ='(



    last words..

    bye bye miss u

    FROM TOFFEE PIE (BECKY)

    ReplyDelete