Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just a little time to myself...

Recently, I've had much pico stress.I decided to have a little time to myself at a model car show room that was almost empty. When I got there there WAS someone in the rose tub(as expected, if its empty, thats a miracle). But we got a good conversation going on :P
Anika:) : Hi
Me: Hey. How long do you think your going to be in the car show room?
Anika:) : Not long
Me: Cool
She then changed clothes, stepped out, and gave me the freedom of stepping in the warm bath water :) It was HEAVEN XD
Then, after a few minutes I got out(I'm fair. I like to give others a turn)
A boy and a girl fought for the spot. Well, that peacemaker Anika went over  and 
Anika : Please, dont fight just take turns.
WELL, that girl started cursing her out. I went to defend my new friend
Me: HEY, DONT  CALL HER THAT! Why cant we all just be nice?
Other girl : NICE?! WHAT A *****
Me: >:O
But later, when the girl and boy left, Anika thanked me.
Anika : Thanks. You're nice. I dont like mean girls. 
Then Anika told me about her "friends" who throw stuff and say bad words
Me: Thats horrible!
Anika : I know :(
I felt so bad!Anika and I spent the rest of the day together, laughing and talking :)
I had the best time of my life! Thank you for showing me what fun is, Anika! Okay bye CYA NEXT POST!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new friend! :D
    I also hate girls like that. :C

    ReplyDelete