Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Monday, October 4, 2010

Grrrr........ STRESS!!

Don't you just loathe pico stress?  I've been having alot of it lately -.-  Bar completions, random people entering my room(MUST GO TO SETTINGS!!) , redecorating my room because the style was just getting too boring
^^^^^^^^
If you zoom in, I'll be wearing one of the new sweaters avaliable to you at the FLEA MARKET. There are new cozy fall fashions that are just daring you to buy them! But, this new fashion line costs money($$) and now I am poor. =( Grrr that picture on the right does NOT want to go down! Anyways, I decided that every week, I would give you a new random thing! So, here it is(enjoy >:P) 
This is me zapping hayhay with my new flashylight! >:D Plus, I am wearing my new fall cozy sweater which I will try to wear all fall( OF COURSE MEH IS GOING TO WASH IT!)
Oh, yes this post was supposed to be about stress! Wow,I got REALLY off topic! Well, just add me and we'll just start relaxing. Trust me, I could use it, but I usually like relaxing WITH people... Relaxing alone is NO FUN O.O
Well, thats it. okay BYE CYA NEXT POST!

2 comments:

  1. Yes...I am also experiencing Pico Stress for obvious reasons. xD
    Congrats on the sweater, by the way.

    ReplyDelete