Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Monday, August 23, 2010

SO RUDE!

im sorry i havent introduced myself well. :P
Name:Mel
LAST NAME: none of ur fbusiness!
Fav:
Song: Omg by usher and Kissin' U by miranda cosgrove
Color : any color excpet gray (sometimes XD)
Book: NOW its inkheart troligy, but it may change...
friends: Summer(mattise), Disco~Inferno, Livvy,Stellianna,Hayley,Britzey, Toffee Pie, -RB-Bill, Towey, ryan, awink, ETC.
Enemies: ★♫★Makayla★♫★
EVERYONE SHOULD REPORT HER!(or something XD)

5 comments:

  1. now, mikayla is not my enemy. we made up. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel! :D
    I think we've met, but haven't really spoken. So hi, I'm Breezy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that in a commercial once... "easy, breezy, beautiful, cover girl" XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi FIZZYYYY!!! Easy, Fizzyyyy, Beautiful, Cover Girl sounds better right?

    ReplyDelete