Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, August 20, 2010

Should i get a new look? + AMEBA PIGG

Im wondering since the clan split if I should get a NEW look, everyone else got 1. =( but i LOVE my blue hair.  :'(. its a part of me now, like how i always wear black eyeshadow. so, i was thinking of changing my hair style. Here are a few ideas....
OF COURSE, Im gonna look hot in EVERYTHING I do, but which will i look HOTTEST? XDDD. jk, but seriously. 
+ + + + +
AMEBA PIGG
i got an ameba pigg account. Ameba pigg is basiaclly all japanese and i CANNOT translate the page =(. but it all looks super cute ^__^. HERE IS ME ON AMEBA PIGG!!! 
account name: mollypie123. AND I ONLY GOT THAT NAME BECAUSE 2 OF MY FRIENDS THAT USE AMEBA PIGG KEEP CALLING ME MOLLY =_=". (thanks brittzy and hayley) ANYWAY: 
I look so cute as a japanese character. XD . but a downcast to this game is that it has NO BLACK EYESHADOW! =( oh well. CYA NEXT POST!

3 comments:

  1. this post came out all wrong but i keep clicking edit post and it wont let me, so oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair is pretty the way it was... You can change it though.

    ReplyDelete