Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Saturday, August 14, 2010

AWESOME HOUSES!

you see, im bored so i was stolling through the pico houses and snapped some pics of some i liked :P. So, here there are along with a list of names ;)
Steve194 (he also has a TM at the end of his name) and he has another room but i coulnt get it my computer 
crashed =(
this is yesika cika's room. IT WAS SO HUGE I HAD TO MINIMIZE THE SCREEN ALOT! more than 
Steve O.o
This is Gira's room. IT IS AWESOME, its like a restaraunt and it has a mini pool O.o. 
And last, but not least, is -RB-Bill 's room. It has a waterfall, a piano, and another room which I think is the "bedroom". RING ALL THESE ROOMS! promise? Okay, u promised, when u go on pico, search them ALL and ring them, kay? ;)
UPDATE: okay, so i got into steves room again and room 2 is a jail O.o here it is 
UPDATE UPDATE: steve showed my one of his friends's cool houses. his friend is callled song song. here it 
is:

1 comment:

  1. OMG I JUST NOTICED STEVE HAS AN BLOCK ANIMAL IN HIS ROOM :o. NEAR THE DOOR.

    ReplyDelete