Welcome to my blog! Hope you enjoy and please follow! First post is :Here

Friday, August 13, 2010

RANDOM STUFF!

since, i was asked to, I'll post some random stuff. starting with my WALL. O.o
see? its just a simple white wall, minding its business, doing i'ts homework, eating bacon, etc.
I dont really know why I needed to post it, but hayley threatned  me that if i didnt she would eat an orange muffin. I DIDNT WANT THAT TO HAPPENso i did. Here's the wall's daily schedule.
6 AM: Wake up and get ready for Mel to wake up7
7 AM : Still waiting. cooks breakfast.
8 AM: eats part of breakfast. waits.
OKAY LETS JUST SKIP TO 11 AM.
11 AM: Mel wakes up. Eats breakfast. Thanks wall. Makes wall turn around while she gets dressed.Get dressed. Mel goes and looks for friends and gummies.
12 PM to 4 PM: Wall sits bored and plays on the internet. Eats mexican pineapples. Travels to China for a few hours. Mel returns.
5 PM : Mel makes event. WALL IS EXCITED. Wall's door gets beaten up everytime someone enters. Wall is sad. =(
skip to 7 PM
7PM : Wall goes to sleep.

14 comments: